Sunday, March 12, 2017

Be Still.

Evening Crafty Friends!!! I have a new video for ya'll to watch!!
This one was really easy to make. I made my own bg paper by stamping on it and then used a piece of DSP also. All of the products are listed below the video.
Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st. That is the last day that you can get free goodies for every $50 you spend. The Occasions catalog will be good until the end of May.
Also, you have until March 31st to earn the extra two stamp sets by joining my team. For your investment of just $99, along with the $125 worth of products that you get to pick out, you also can pick two additional stamp sets of any value!!! So let me know and I'll answer any questions you have about joining. I will help you in any way!!!
Hope ya'll enjoy my video!!!!



Stamp Sets:
Sending Thoughts (142965) Occasions Catalog
Avant-Garden (143272) Sale-A-Bration-earn it free
DSP:
Falling In Love (142788) Occasions Catalog
Cardstock:
Smoky Slate (121043)
Very Vanilla (101560)
Ink:
Soft Sky (131181)
Framelits Dies:
Stitched Shapes (145372)
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue (110755)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Sharon!! I'm back from my Spring Break/Vacation! Thought I would stop by to say HI! Your video was wonderful and so was your card... perfect for so many things... I also checked out your other post "to a Wonderful friend" really pretty card as well... great job with the background... Glad to be back to crafting! Big Hugs!

Theresa