Friday, February 17, 2017

Butterfly Birthday

Morning Crafty Friends!!! Yeah, another birthday card. And I'm really how it turned out, too!!
I used the Butterfly Basics (141828) and Stylized Birthday (141828) Stamp Sets.
My card base is Very Vanilla (101560) with a layer of Blushing Bride (131198) on top of it. Then I added a layer of Falling In Love DSP (142788). Love the butterflies on it!!! I used a piece of Shimmery White (101910) to do some watercoloring on. I used Soft Sky (131161) and Blushing Bride (13157) Ink Refills and an Aqua Painter (103954) to do the coloring. Then I stamped the sentiment on it using Sahara Sand (126976) Ink. The butterflies were made using the Butterflies Thinlits Dies (137360). I stamped the butterfly on Blushing Bride cardstock and then ran it through my Big Shot (143263) and the dies. I used Tombo Mono (110755) to glue one on top of the other in just the middle so I could raise the top ones wings. I also glued them to the corner of the sentiment piece which I put some Metallic Copper Thread (141696) and then popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
You can purchase all of these products plus lots more at my Stampin' Up! Online Store by going here.
Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration is still going strong!!! For every $50 you spend from either the new Occasions or the Annual Catalogs, you get to choose a free item from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog!!! Super deal!!!
Also, this is a great time to join my Team!!! For your $99 investment, not only do you get to choose $125 worth of products to go into your Starter Kit, but you also get to choose an additional two stamp sets of your choice and at any value!!!! Yes, any value!!!! You just can't beat that deal!!! I would truly love to have you on my team!!! Message me and we will talk!!!
I sure hope ya'll like my card!!!!


3 comments:

Nana Donna said...

Very pretty Sharon, love the water colr

Scrapper69 said...

Isn't it wonderful when we're happy with how our projects turn out... I get all giddy inside! :) In fact... sometimes... I talk to myself and say awesome job lady! LOL I know.. Silly... But true! :) So... Let me tell you - Awesome job lady! Your card looks wonderful - Have a great Weekend! HUGS! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Brenda said...

Wow, I am loving how this card turned out too Sharon! First off I love the paper you used and secondly I love your watercoloring!!!! It looks so fab and who can resist a butterfly?! Love it! And I will second Scrapper69, Great Job Lady!!!! Hugs, Brenda