Wednesday, January 11, 2017

No Card Today-Just What I've Been Doing

Evening my Crafty Friends! I'm sorry that I seem to have stepped back from doing a card a day. But have decided to do only 3 or 4 a week. The last I posted was last Thursday. But I posted 6 projects that day. So, it's kinda like I made ahead.
I was off today, but I was busy in my Crafty Room. Although I wasn't crafting. The pictures below will show you why.
I got some storage from Stamp 'N Storage and they came in Tuesday afternoon after I went to work. I had to move some stuff around and make room for them. I have to say that I already love them!!! I do need two more of the storage units for the 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. The three didn't hold all of the colors.
But I had limited funds to spend on these and I just had to have the storage unit for my punches, too!!
I'll just save up to get the other 2 units later.
I also found a critter when I was doing some moving around. It wasn't in my Crafty Room, but it was in a thing that I was moving into there to use until I get the other 2 units. Just glad it was in the front of one of the drawers and not in the back!! I was sticking my hand in the drawers with a wet paper towel to wipe them out!!!
I really plan on having a card up for ya'll at some point before I head to work tomorrow afternoon. So come back and take a look at it!
Also, don't forget that we are having Sale-A-Bration!!!! The new Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration one are totally awesome with some fabulous new products in them!! If you place any size order from me, I will send you both of these new Catalogs. Also, for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping, you get to select a product for free from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!!! What a deal!!!!!!!!
Also, if you have thought about joining Stampin' Up!, this is one of the best times to join!! I would love to have you on my team!!! With you $99 investment, you will get the normal $125 of Stampin' Up! products that you get to choose yourself. And during Sale-A-Bration, you also get to choose 2 extra stamp sets of any value (think most expensive) from either the Occasions or the Annual Catalogs!!! Now that's an awesome deal!!! Also, after you join, and when you place your very first regular order, you will get 20% off of your purchases. That's an awesome reason in itself to join! Just message me on Facebook, leave a comment here, or email me and I would be more than happy to help you in any way to get you started!!! And the good thing is, there will be no pressure. You can be a hobbyist or you can make it a business. You still get the discount either way!!
Visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store here



I have no clue what kind it is, but it took a deep water dive down the toilet!!!
 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

They look awesome Sharon! Nice way to get organized! And YIKES! I don't think I would like that kind of surprise in my crafting drawer! Hope he or she enjoyed a nice swim! hahaha :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations