Monday, January 2, 2017

A card a day

Hello Crafty Friends!! Hope ya'll had a great New Year weekend!! We did!

It has been suggested that I challenge myself again to making a card a day for January.
Well, I'm already behind!!!
I worked all weekend and have not been in my crafty room in days and days!!! Retail during the Holidays, end of the year, etc. does that to ya.
But I think I will attempt the card a day. So be on the lookout. Starting tomorrow.

Thanks Georgiana for suggesting this!!! :)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Sharon! I hope your Christmas was wonderful & Happy New Year!! I just got back from my trip and thought I would POP in to see what you've been up too! I see you've made some wonderful tags, cards, & Tealight holders... The card with the chickens on it had me giggling... so cute! Great Projects! And what a wonderful to decorate the outside of your home for the holidays... your hubby did good! :) I like your way of thinking to challenge yourself... but with your type of work, maybe you should try making 3 cards a week instead... this way you're not to stressed in the new year! :) Just a thought of course.... either way I look forward to seeing what you create! :) I'm hoping to get back into crafting this next week before heading back to work! Glad I'm able to stop by and say HI! Have a Wonderful Day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Super excited you are going to challenge yourself. I should give it a try too, but I know school can get busy. Let's see what happens!