Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I'm still here!

Hello my Crafty Friends!!! I'm sorry I have been neglecting my blog. I'm still here. I've been preparing for my very first Stampin' Up! Class. I am so very excited!!! It is tomorrow morning. I've gotten everything ready now. And will be posting some pictures after the fact.
In the mean time, head on over to my Stampin' Up! Store and check out what's going on right now. We are having a great special this month. Each week there will be some select products that are 25% off. Mine are on their way!! These specials will be different each week, from Thursday thru Wednesday until Sept. 21st. There is still time to order the current specials. Also, we are having a BOGO on Paper Pumpkin. Just sign up, use the BOGO as the code and you will pay for the first month and get the second month for free. Great way for you to find out how wonderful Paper Pumpkin is!! Just go to my Stampin' up! Store here and click on Specials for the 25% off sale and click on Shop Now and scroll down for the place to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Don't forget to use the code BOGO so you will get the second month free!!
Come back by Wednesday evening and check out the pictures from my very first class!!!
I can't wait!!!
Have an awesomely, wonderful and blessed crafty day my friends!!! :)


No comments: