Monday, July 18, 2016

You Amaze Me

Good Monday Morning Crafty Friends!! Hope ya'll had a great weekend! Mine was full of work!! Yeah, I worked all weekend, but that's okay. When I get off this Friday, my vacation begins!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!
Today is Day 18 of #acardadayinjuly. This is another CAS card. I find that when I'm short on time, these are great to make, and I really like them, too.
A list of the products along with order numbers are below the picture.
Just head over to my Stampin' Up! Demo Site to order the products to create my card.
I sure hope ya'll like this CAS card!!! :)



Stamp Set:  Banners For You (141710)
Specialty Designer Series Paper:  Affectionately Yours (141632)
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder (138334) and Whisper White (100730)
Framelits Dies:  Bunch of Banners (141488)
Blocks:  B (117147) and H (118490)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Bummer you had to work all weekend! But YAY for Vacation! But don't you usually end up working around the house during your vacations? I hope not.... Go out and have some fun Sharon! Your card is so pretty! wonderful background design! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations