Saturday, July 23, 2016

Just So You Know...

Morning!!! I am so enjoying my vacation!! I know, it just got started, but I'm enjoying it anyways!!!
Welcome to Day 23 of #acardadayinjuly. I made a CAS card for ya'll to see. I'm tellin' ya, my card stash is really growing with all of these cards I've been making!! Now I just need to get some of them out in the mail!!
A list of all of the products that I used is below the picture along with the order numbers.
Just visit my Stampin' Up! Store here to buy the products that I used.
From now until July 31st, for every $50 you spend, you will get a code in your email for $5 off that you can spend between August 2nd-31st. And the great thing is, you can stack the codes!!!!
Also, if you looked at my post from day-before yesterday,  you will see cards that I made, using a new Stamp Set and Thinlits Dies. Those will be available for only a short time. August 2nd-31st. This is an awesome bundle!!
I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and if you would like to join as a Demonstrator yourself, I would really love for you to be on my team!!
Hope ya'll like my CAS card for today!!! :)



Stamp Set:  Banners for You (141710)
Framelits Dies:  Bunch of Banners (141488)
Specialty Designer Series Paper:  Affectionately Yours (141632)
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake (120953), Mint Macaron (138337) and Whisper White (100730)
Inks:  Archival Basic Black (140931), Cucumber Crush (138324) and Watermelon Wonder (138323)
Blocks:  C (118486) and E (118484)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Glad your starting off your Vacation right by enjoying it and I hope your just chillin'! :) Wonderful card Sharon.... the paper is perfect!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful CAS card Sharon! I love the background and the way you stamped the sentiments on the banners!
Wonderful design~