Monday, July 25, 2016

Friends

On Saturday Night Live Stampin with Edna on Facebook, she used the Stamp Set Swirly Birds and the Thinlets Dies Swirly Scribbles and made some awesome cards with them! The first one she made she only used the Thinlets Dies and I decided to use them on these cards. I love how she used the insides of another color of the cuts for the insides of a different color. So that is what I did. I made my cards a little bit different than Edna did. I didn't have the same Designer Series paper she used and I used a different stamp set for my sentiments.
A list of all of the products that I used is below the pictures along with the order numbers.
Would love for you to go to my Stampin' Up! Store and take a look around and maybe even order.
You only have 7 more days to earn the $5 gift codes!! For every $50 you spend Stampin' Up! will email you a code for $5 to use Aug. 2nd-31st. And you will be allowed to stack them!!!
I hope ya'll like my cards!!! :)

 
 
 
Stamp Set:  Garden in Bloom (139433)
Thinlets Dies:  Swirly Scribbles (141497)
Framelits Dies:  Layering Squares (141708)
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo (115320), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730)
Designer Series Paper:  Playful Palette (140931)
Ink:  Archival Basic Black (140931)
Block:  D (118485)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)
Fine-tip Glue Pen (138309)
 
 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I simply LOVE this card Sharon! It's so pretty with those classic colrs and the die looks awesome! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome cards~ fun designs and such a great sentiment!
Sherrie K