Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Happy Birthday

Morning Crafty Friends!!! I'm here to show ya'll Day 14's card for #acardadayinjune. I'm so loving the Stylized Birthday (141828) stamp from Stampin' Up! I can see me using this stamp over and over and over again. And you can just never have to many birthday cards!! Please visit Rachelle and Georgiana and see what they have created for today.
A list of all the wonderful products that I used is listed below the picture.
You can purchase them and lots of other awesome Stampin' Up! products by visiting my Demo Site right here. I will have all of the product #'s after each product to make it easier for you if you just want to recreate my card. But while you are there, look around. There are just to many awesome products to miss out on if you don't!!!
I would be honored if you allowed me to be your Demonstrator and if you want to become a Demonstrator yourself, I would be beyond thrilled to have you on my team!! If you just want to for the discount, that is just fine, but if you want to make some extra money, that is great, too!!
For the month of June only, if you spend $350, along with your regular Stampin' Rewards that you get, you will get an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards to spend!! Great deal!! And if you become a Demonstrator in June, along with the $125 worth of products that you pick out to go in your kit, you get to choose two extra stamp sets!!! All for the low price of $99!! How's that for a deal?!
I sure hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stamp Sets:  Love & Affection (141545), Playful Backgrounds (141920) and Stylized Birthday (141828)
Cardstock:  Emerald Envy (141415) and Whisper White (100730)
Inks:  Emerald Envy (141396) and Peekaboo Peach (141398)
Blocks:  C (118486) and D (118485)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Again, awesome color combination! Fun design Sharon!
Sherrie K