Friday, June 10, 2016

Hang in there.

Morning Crafty Friends!! This is Day 10 of #acardadayinjune. My card today is for a color challenge that I'm joining in for my Stampin' Up! Team. I got some of the new stamp sets in from the new Annual Catalog and wanted to try some of them out. I used three of them on this hodge podge of a card.
Don't forget to visit Rachelle and Georgiana and check out what they have made for Day 10!
A list of all of the products that I used is below the pictures.
You can find these stamp sets and inks on my Demo Site. Just visit me here and take a look around.
If you are thinking about joining the Paper Pumpkin craze, you only have until 11:50pm MT tonight to get in on the deal to get your first kit for just $5!! Don't forget to use the code ONEDAYDEAL.
Also for the month of June, if you spend $350 on an order, along with the regular Stampin' Rewards, you will get an additional $35 in Stampin' Rewards to spend!! That's awesome!!! And if you have been thinking about becoming a Demonstrator yourself, would love to have you on my team, for the month of June only, along with the $125 worth of products that you get for just $99, you get to also choose two extra stamp sets to go in the kit that you pick out. How's that for a deal?! Just visit my Demo Site and check everything out!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)




Stamp Sets:  Here for You, Penned & Painted and Playful Backgrounds
Cardstock:  Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi
Inks:  Flirty Flamingo and Wild Wasabi
Blocks:  A, C, D and H
Snail Adhesive

No comments: