Sunday, June 5, 2016

God gives us Rainbows...

Welcome to Day 5 of the #acardadayinjune . I hope ya'll are enjoying this as much as we are. Please visit my friends Rachelle and Georgiana. They are making some awesome projects!!! So you don't want to miss seeing them.
A list of all the products that I used is below the picture. And you can buy everything I used by visiting my Stampin' Up! Demo site here.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is now live and there are some fabulous new things in there!! All of the products that I used can be found in the Annual Catalog. I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Visit my Demo Site here . We have two awesome promos going on this month. If you spend $350 you will get your reward pts and also $35 additional to spend. Awesome deal!! Also, if you decided you want to join me on this great adventure and become a Demonstrator yourself, rather it is for the discount or you want to make a business out of it, when you sign up this month, along with your $125 worth of products that you pick out, you get to pick two extra stamp sets to go in your kit! All for the low price of $99!!! Now that's a great deal, too!!! So visit my Demo site, look around and purchase some of our most awesome products!! Just make sure that my name appears up there in the corner. And if you want to join my team and become a Demonstrator, I will be so very happy to help you in any way that I can!!!

Stamp Set:  Over the Rainbow
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Sweet Sugar Plum and Whisper White
Inks:  Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron,
          Pool Party, Real Red, Soft Sky and Sweet Sugar Plum
Block: D
Snail Adhesive
Stamping Sponge

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Sharon!! The colors are a perfect combination! Love it!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! Love the splash of color as the rainbow!

Theresa