Tuesday, May 17, 2016

hello

Hello my Crafty Friends!!! Here we are on Day 7 of #acardadayinmay. This card was really simple to make. A little bit of Stampin', a little bit of watercoloring and a little bit of popping.
A list of the products that I used is below the pictures.
The new 2016-2018 in Colors are totally awesome!!! On this card I used Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Don't you just love this shade of pink. I even used it for my watercoloring. I used Emerald Envy to stamp the leaves. Another one of the new colors!
The new 2016 Annual Catalog will be ready for you to order from on June 1st. Would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. You can go here to access my Demo Site.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)




Stamp Sets:  Love & Affection and Thoughtful Banners (both are new stamp sets)
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Flirty Flamingo (new in color) and Whisper White
Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (new ribbon)
Inks:  Archival Basic Black, Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo
Block: C
Stampin' Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Fast Fuse



4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty Sharon! LOVE the design and pretty color combo!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Sharon and the colors are such a great combo! love it!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

I love this sweet simple card Sharon, this would make a great set!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love the soft, sweet colors on this card. And, those little hellos add a great touch.