Monday, April 18, 2016

Stampin' Up! Retiring List!!

Stampin' Up! has released it's retiring list today!! Hurry on over to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Blog and check out all of the products that will be gone forever when the last one is sold!! Just click right here and go straight to the Retiring page to start shopping.
Also, June 1st we will be revealing the new Annual Catalog. If you are interested in getting the new catalog, just place an order with me and I will send you one for free. Just make sure that you click that I can see that you ordered!
Also, if you would be interested in becoming a Demonstrator, just let me know. I would so love to have you on my team!! When you pick the products to be in your kit, you can chose from the new annual catalog!!! How exciting is that?! Also, when you order, you can get a discount on your products!! Awesome deal!!! Also, you will get an early look at all the new items coming out throughout the year.
Have an awesome evening!! :)

No comments: