Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sending Wishes Your Way


Morning Crafty Friends!! Here's the other card that I made yesterday.
I so love to Water Color. I am far from being really good at it, but I keep trying!!
Would love for you to visit my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator site. You can get there from here.
Check out all of the retiring products and the Occasion Catalog. Your last chance to get the retiring products is May 31st and that is when the Occasion Catalog expires. A new Annual Catalog will be out on June 1st and I'm excited for you to see it!!!
I would be so excited to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and tickled as punch for you to join my Team!!!
A list of the products I used will be listed below the pictures.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


 
Card Stock: Always Articoke, Old Olive & Whisper White
Inks: Archival Basic Black, Old Olive & So Saffron
Stamp Set: Butterfly Basics

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Sharon! The background is fabulous and I love the flowers! Fun color combination!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! This is just BEAUTIFUL Sharon! Such an Elegant CAS card! Your Water coloring looks awesome! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Sharon!! I'm not good at watercolor in either but keep trying as well. Practice makes perfect, right?! lol Hugs, Brenda