Thursday, March 17, 2016

Remembering...

Morning my Crafty Friends!! Yeah, I'm still around! And yes, I'm still crafting. I just haven't been posting. Decided to share a card I made yesterday to send to my aunt. We lost my uncle a little over a week ago. They live in Florida. I used all Stampin' Up! products. A list will be at the end of my post.
I sponged on the color on the inside of the circle, then stamped and used Stampin' Up! markers to color in the flowers and butterfly. I'm pleased with how it turned out.
Hope ya'll like my card.
There is only about 14 more days for you to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration!! For every $50 on Stampin' Up! products you spend you can get one item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for free. Also, you may want to check out the Occasions catalog. Some great stamp sets and products in it also.
You can find these catalogs and all of Stampin' Up!'s great products on my Demonstrator site by going here.
I would be thrilled to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and if you would like to become a Demonstrator, I would love, love, love for you to join my team. Now is an awesome time, because you can get $30 more in you kit. That would be $150 worth of Stampin' Up! products for $99!!!! Just contact me through my Stampin' Up! site.
Hope ya'll like my card!! :)



Sale-A-Brations Flowering Fields Stamp Set
Heartfelt Sympathy Stamp Set
Whisper White and Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
Circles Framelets
Pool Party and Archival Basic Black Ink
Stampin' Write Markers In Color 2015-2017 (Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe & Watermelon Wonder)
 

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Sharon! So Sorry for your families loss.... Your card is beautiful and your Aunt will appreciate the thoughts & Sentiments... HUGS sweet Friend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the fun window you created for the flowers! The sentient is beautiful!
Hope you are doing well~have a wonderful weekend!
Sherrie K

Caroline said...

This is such a beautiful sympathy card with a beautiful sentiment. I love the flowers and butterfly. You make such wonderful cards!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your Uncle. I'm sure your Aunt will love and cherish this sweet card. The flowers are so pretty and the sentiment is lovely.