Tuesday, November 17, 2015

For unto you...

is born this day...  I so love the story of the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. And I am loving using it on my Christmas cards. I have made multiples of both of these two cards. Just switching up the base and layer color.
I think the Gold Embossing Powder looks wonderful on Christmas Cards. And I really love how it looks with the sentiment embossed, too.
A list of the products that I used are at the end of the post.
Would love for you to visit my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Site, take a look around and consider allowing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I would be so honored!!!
Hope ya'll like my cards!!!! :)


 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


5 comments:

girlia said...

so cute. Love the sentiment... Great job Sharon!

mum of two said...

Sharon, this is gorgeous!!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards Sharon! The scene is incredible and it makes for such a gorgeous Christmas card!
Beautifully done my friend!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful, very meaningful card - perfect for the Christmas season.

Scrapper69 said...

Perfect image for the Season.... Gives the true meaning of Christmas with a sparkly glow of gold.... Beautiful!

Theresa