Monday, September 28, 2015

Thankful

I just got this punch and stamp set and I think I am going to just love it!!! These are the kind of acorns I like. Not the ones that beat down on my hubby's truck from the tree next door!! I love that I can do them in any color that I want. I decided to make this into a birthday card. There is always a Fall birthday in our family. In fact, several!!!
A list of the supplies that I used is below the pictures.
Also, would be ever so happy if you would visit my Stampin' Up Site.
And, I would so love to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Did you know that we don't have to live close to each other for me to be your Demonstrator? Well, we don't!! But if you do live close by, I would love to hold a class or party for you!! Just visit my Site and find out how!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This really is a Pretty Fall card! LOVE the Acorns and pretty papers! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I just love this pretty fall card! I love the acorns and great papers you used. I'm sooooo ready for fall!

Sherrie K. said...

Your fall card is so pretty!
Sherrie k