Monday, September 14, 2015

Let Your Imagination........

Good morning all! Hope you have a most wonderful weekend and are not ready for the new challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Our wonderfully talented DT Sister Maureen is hosting this week. She has challenged us and you to 'Let Your Imagination Run Wild-Use an imaginary character-human like, animal or bug' on your project. Make sure you use a Cricut cut!!
I went with this cut and sentiment from the Best of Pixar Cartridge. The 'Boo' on the inside is from the 'More Spooky Sayings' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps. I used the 'Scare' letters from the front sentiment and the blue piece that cut out from the sentiment piece on the inside also. A real simple and easy card.
How about heading on over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and check out the projects that my DT Sister's made. I can truthfully say, Awesomeness for sure!!! While you are there, look in the sidebar for the rules to our challenges. Then how about heading to your crafty space and make a project. We so love it when you do and we love to see your creativity!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharon, this card made me smile. I love making and sending Halloween cards. I know somebody who would love to get this in their mailbox (so forgive me for scrap lifting lol). - DT Kelly Plamondon

Caroline said...

This is definitely a scary card! Those red eyes ARE really scary. Awesome halloween card!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Fun Card Sharon! :) Have a great Day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Eeeek, this is awesome Sharon!
Sherrie k

moknowsall said...

that's one scary card. Wouldn't want to find these creatures under my bed. Great card. Very Spooky.

maureen

L.B. said...

such a cool take on the wanted idea.