Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I Love Bacon!

Morning all my lovely crafty friends!! Thanks for stopping by to visit. Today is my day to present the creations at Cardz TV Gallery. I used the latest free file from Kadoodle Bug Designs for my card. It is called Cutie KaToodles-I Love Bacon Pig. Isn't she just way to cute?! I used a little bit of glossy accents and Wink of Stella on this card. The Enamel Dots are Recollections. And I finished off my card with a sentiment from the 'More Foodie Punnies' stamp set.

You can get a copy for yourself by going here.
 I hope you have been visiting Cardz TV Gallery every Monday to Friday. Each day a different one of us Design Sister's is presenting a new craft using one of Mary's stamp sets. If you haven't been visiting, you are missing out on some awesomeness for sure!!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

YAY!!! You used a KaToodle!!!! :) She is the Sweetest little thing! Adorable card!Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Hehe, this is so cute Sharon! What a fun file~adorable piggy!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

girlia said...

Sharon this is just too cute!!