Monday, March 2, 2015

Old Stuff Day........

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I sure did!! Was off for 4 straight days and I loved it!! Got my crafting on for 3 of those days. Since it's Monday, it means we are starting a new challenge over at Bitten By The Bug 2. My wonderfully talented DT Sister Emily is hosting our challenge this week. Emily has challenged us and you, too, to make a project using a Cricut cartridge that you haven't used in a long time. I checked through my cartridges in the Craft Space and realized I haven't used the Art Nouveau cartridge in a super long time. Went through the cuts and picked the cattails. I'm loving the print and cut feature so I print and cutted the cattails. I flipped one in the opposite direction. I wanted a pond so I print and cut this one from the Create A Critter cartridge. The clouds are a Fiskers punch. The bg designer paper is from Kathy Davis-Poppies 6x6 pad. The sentiment is from the 'Think Spring' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps.
Hope you plan on heading over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and checking out the projects that my DT Sister's have made. I can assure you that they are awesomeness for sure!!!! While you are over there, look in the sidebar at the rules for our challenges. Then head to your crafty space are create a project using a Cricut cut from a cartridge that you haven't used in a long time. Can't wait to see what you make!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


12 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Sharon! Makes me think of Spring! LOVE how you dressed up the inside of your card! :) So glad you got some much needed time off to Craft! Have a great week!! :)

mum of two said...

Love this Sharon! I need to try to play along. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Brenda said...

Oh Sharon, this card is fabulous!!! I love that background paper, it looks like cattails almost, goes so well with you cattail die cuts. I love cattails so another reason why I love this card. I need to try that print and cut out once again. It was fun the first time, but haven't done it again yet. I'm glad you had some nice days off from work. And now, I'm back to thinking spring. We had snow and freezing rain yesterday, more to come Tuesday too. Oh joy! Come on spring, we desperately need you to come!!! lol Hugs, Brenda

Caroline said...

I love how you put all the different elements of this card together to make an awesome scene. The cattails are so pretty and so perfect with your paper. You finished off the inside so well, too.

DIANA L. said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, Old stuff day, Sounds like how I feel, but your card certainly looks fresh and new I just love the design and color. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Mayras Designs said...

This is a beautiful card !!!! I love the details !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Judy said...

Super beautiful card!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I love the background! The cattails are awesome and love the layout!
Great card my friend!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

This card is perfect for this time of year! I love the print and cut options as well Sharon. This card rocks!
-DT Kelly

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty!!

Pam MacKay said...

What a wonderful little pond scene you have created! Love the background paper!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful scene!