Saturday, July 19, 2014

Flowers

Good Saturday morning ya'll!!! Hope you have a big weekend planned with some time in there for a little bit of crafting. I'm at work this morning, but I hope to get in my crafty room a little while this afternoon when I get home. I hope ya'll aren't tired of me making box cards yet. I just had to make this flower one from Lori Whitlock. I got it from the Silhouette Store. It is file #59704. I love the flowers. Hubby has some beautiful flowers in our front yard that are blooming so prettily. My favorite are his roses. For this box card, I used some designer cardstock from Basic Gray. And I finished it off with some Doodlebug 'Birthday Girl' Sprinkles in the center of the flowers.
Have you been checking out the daily projects this week? Well, if you haven't, you sure have missed some awesomeness for sure!!!! Also, you still have time to create a project for our current challenge. Just make a project using at least 2 die cuts and link it by 10pm, EST, tonight.
That's it for me today. Have a great weekend!!
Hope ya'll like my card box!!!! :)



4 comments:

Tina H said...

Hi Sharon! Love these whimsical flowers! And no, I am not tired of the box cards! I love them :) I always look forward to all your projects!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful box card! The flowers are so pretty!
Hope your having a great wknd!
Happy crafting!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how pretty Sharon! LOVE the flowers... :o) I love looking at all the pretty plants growing outside too... except I don't have any growing... I have a brown thumb... but I do like walking around the neighborhood to see everyone else's! :o)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...you are on a roll with these darling box style cards! Love the great papers and pretty flowers on this one!