Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sensational Saturday With Sharon and Exploring Cricut and More

Happy Saturday!!! Hope ya'll had a great week and have a wonderful weekend planned. I'm off today and plan on being in my crafty room most of it!
Today I have the honor of presenting the Daily Project at Exploring Cricut and More. Mary and Leo at SVG Cuts have these great box cards in their store and I love them!!!! I make this 'Floral' one for my daily project. I think it turned out great!! I have fallen in love with box cards!!! The sentiment is from the 'Encouraging Thoughts' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps.
I hope ya'll have been checking out all of the daily projects. If not, then you sure have been missing out on some awesomeness for sure!! Also, have you entered our current challenge yet? If not, just make a Mother's Day project and all at least one ribbon to it and link it by 10pm, EST, tonight.
Hope ya'll like my box card!!!! :)

 

 

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

You are rockin' these box cards! Wow!

Scrapper69 said...

Can you say GORGEOUS!! Well I can! This card is GORGEOUS!!!! Fabulously done Sharon.... It looks like a wonderful bouquet... Gosh these boxes are awesome! :O)