Monday, March 3, 2014

Praise the Lord-He has Risen



How are ya'll this fine Tuesday morning? Hope you week has gotten off to a good start. Are you ready for a new Linky Party at Pause Dream Enjoy? Janis has challenged us to use a sketch from any source. I have chosen this sketch 15 from Sketch And Stash.

I didn't add the embellies. I liked it better without. The Cross with Shroud is from the Silhouette store. It is file #17252.  The sentiments are from the 'Simply Blessings' stamp set from Jaded Blossom. It's been a while since I've used a sketch to design a card by. I think I'm gonna have to do this more often. Great when your mojo is a little sluggish!! Head on over to Pause Dream Enjoy and check out the creations that my DT Sister's made. Awesomeness for sure!!! Then head to your crafty spot and create something and link it up. We so love to see what you come up with. You will have until March 17th to link.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Nana Donna said...

Wonderful card Sharon, love the cross cut. I am always impressed by how you finish the inside of your cards
Hugs
Donna

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Wow Sharon! This is completely lovely my friend! The inside is fabulous as always too! :o)

shelly said...

sharon this is really lovely.