Monday, January 6, 2014

National Hobby Month

Are you ready for the first challenge of 2014 for Bitten By The Bug 2? We are all so happy to be back to our challenges and so look forward to seeing what all you create this year! Our most awesome DT Sister Brenda is our hostess this week. It is an open challenge dedicated to your hobby. Don't forget to use a Cricut cut on your project. Check out the rest of the rules for our challenges on the sidebar at Bitten By The Bug 2.
I decided to make a layout page for my project this week. This shows how I think my hubby feels about my wonderful hobby. He doesn't say anything, but sometimes I get the message from the look on his face. But he is a great support of my 'keep me sane' hobby!
The phrase is from the Cricut Everyday cartridge. I cut it at 4.25 inches. The $ signs are from the ZooBalloo cartridge. I cut those at 2 inches. And the money is from the Cuttin' Up cartridge. I cut those at 1.5 inches. The red piece is where I plan on putting a photo from my crafty room. That is, when I get it cleaned up. It is pretty messy right now.
I hope you plan on joining our challenge this week. We so love seeing what you come up with. You have until Sunday, January 12th to link.
Hope ya'll like my layout!!!! :) And Happy National Hobby Month!!!!


10 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

I agree with your title !!! I love this layout !!!!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Love your LO Sharon. I think we should all share photos of our craft spaces.

Mollie said...

AWESOME layout, Sharon! And I totally agree that crafting is hazardous to your wealth! So funny! Hope you are still with power from the cold temps! Have a great week!

Emily - Mollie's Motif

Brenda said...

Love, love this layout Sharon!! I always get a kick out of this sentiment and have to agree with it, but cheaper than other things we could be doing! lol Hugs!

Caroline said...

I really got a chuckle out of your layout. How true is this. That is certainly where my money goes! Nice job!

Unknown said...

This make me crack up! I love your title! I may need to cut this out in vinyl!

Pam MacKay said...

Your sentiment is so true! What a fun design!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! How stinkin' Cute is that layout! And the Title really says it all Sharon! And just so you know..... sometimes my hubby gives me that same look! tehehehe It's ALL GOOD! :o)

Laura Pizz said...

Yep it is, but makes life more creative! ~Laura

moknowsall said...

this could be a page in my album!!! We all have our vices don't we? great idea for a layout!

Maureen