Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello Friend!


Good Tuesday morning!! Hope you week has started off good. We are starting a new linky party at Pause Dream Enjoy Crafty Playtime. Janis wants us to make a Friendship Card. I had this cutting file from the Silhouette Store that I really love. It is file # 53541. I decided that it would make the perfect Friendship card. The bg dp is Heidi Grace-Sunshowers 6x6 pad that my good friend Deanna sent me. Fabulous paper pad. Beautiful papers. I love it! Thank you Deanna!!!! I filled in the holes in the feeder with a Wink of Stella Brush in Clear. Learned about these from Mary at Cardz TV. Love these. The sentiments, the one of the front and the one inside are from the 'Good Friends' stamp set from Mary. I popped the feeder on one thickness of foam tape.
How about heading on over to Pause Dream Enjoy and join our Crafty Playtime Linky Party!! We would love to see your friendship cards!!!
Well, that's it for me today. Hope ya'll like my 'Friendship Card'!!!! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Sharon. Great paper and I love that cut.

Heather said...

So cute. Seeing birds while I am in the deep of Winter here in Ontario just puts a smile on my face. Hugs, Heather

Sherrie K. said...

Hello my friend,
Your card is so sweet! The little birdies are so cute and Oh, how excited I am for spring to get here!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how lovely Sharon! Your card is Fabulous my Friend! I like the look of Spring with the birds sitting on the feeder..... I can totally see Spring coming early this year! :o)