Thursday, September 12, 2013

Jars, Jams & Jellies

Good Friday Morning my Crafty Friends!! Hope you have had a good week and are ready for a new linky party with the Cardz TV Galz Linky Party. Our theme this time is 'Jars, Jams & Jellies'. We would love for you to join us. Make a card, layout or altered project using a jar. I made a Halloween card. I used Mary's 'Love in a Jar' stamp set. I stamped the large and small jars. Colored the edges of the jar part with a NT Copic marker and the lid with a gold studio g marker. My candy corn is from the Silhouette store. It is #47266. There are other cuts in this file, but I only used the candy corn. I use a Nestabilities Scalloped Oval for the layer that I mounted my jar on. I popped it on my card. My sentiment is from the "Thankful For You' stamp set. The inside sentiment is from the "Happy Day's" stamp set. You can find all three of these stamp sets by going here. The patterned bg paper is from K & Company.
Head on over to Cardz TV and check out the creations that my DT Sister's made. Awesomeness for sure!! Then head to your crafty space and create a new project using a jar and link it by September 26th.  So looking forward to seeing you jar projects!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



11 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome fall card! I love the fun background paper and the jar is adorable! Yummy candy corn...one of my favorites this time of year!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Shawnee said...

Sharon,
What an adorable card!! I love the paper you used and how you used candy corn. This is such a fun idea. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a blessed weekend!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute! I love candy corn and this little card is calling my name! Love the jar and that perfect background paper - you always have the cutest papers! Happy weekend my friend!

Scrapper69 said...

This is wayyyy super cute Sharon! I LOVE candy corn so you had me as soon as I seen it! LOL Really cute jar and paper too! :o)

Lizzie Laine said...

Such a cute card Sharon love your BG paper, great idea with the candy corn in the jar!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!! I love the background paper

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so awesome I love that you left only a few candy corn in the jar definitely looks like the real deal...especially if it's sitting on my table I love candy corn. Your whole card is amazing you are so stinkin' talented!!

scootingranny said...

Candycorn.... my favorite and love this card!!

Mimi said...

Oh my! I love how you finished the inside too! I need some candy corn!

Cardztv DT Sister

~ Jo ~ said...

Such a SWEET TREAT in a jar! Love candy corn and love this card Sharon! Very cute!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox
DT Sister

Pam said...

Cute candy corn jar!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com