Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School

Good Monday morning my crafty friends!! Are you ready for a new challenge at Exploring Cricut? I sure hope so!! We have a fun one for ya. Diane has challenged us to create a project with a school theme using the colors red, green, white, black, orange and yellow.
For my card, I cut the crayons that can be found on page 13 from the My Community cartridge. I cut them at 3 inches. I attached the orange one right to the card and the red and green are popped up on 1 thickness of foam tape. The bg paper is open stock from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment is from the 'School Days' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps.
Head on over to Exploring Cricut and check out the correct way to do this challenge. My DT Sisters have some great projects to share. And they are awesomeness for sure!!!
Now head on over to your crafty space and make a 'Back to School' project and link by 10pm, EST, Saturday, September 14th.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



10 comments:

Diane said...

Love your card! Hope you have a super week!

Liz O. said...

I love those crayons and paper you chose,Sharon! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aawww...what a sweet card! Those fat, chunky crayons make me remember all those years of teaching pre-school and kindergarten. This is a darling card Sharon!

Annette said...

Very fun card Sharon! I wish I could remember to decorate the inside of my cards like you do:) They are so darn cute:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Michelle N. said...

What a bright cheerful card! Great job!

Caroline said...

This is such a cute crayon card! Love the paper, too.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome back to school card-love the crayon cut and the fun background!
Sherrie K

teachermom5 said...

You make the most awesome cards! I love those little crayons and how you added dimension.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE those crayons Sharon! That paper is PERFECT! What a great Back to school card my friend! :o)

Scrapping Girl said...

I love all the projects you make Sharon! Love the crayons and bright happy colors!
:)
Michelle