Saturday, August 3, 2013

You Quack...........

me up!!!!!! Happy Saturday morning to you all!!! Hope ya have some great plans for the weekend. Not for sure yet what I'll be up to. I did want to share my card with ya'll that I made for my Daily Project at Exploring Cricut. I kept with the theme for our current challenge. Which is 'Down on The Farm'. I sent with this cute duck from the Noah's ABC Animals cartridge. It can be found on page 33. I cut her out at 3.5 inches. The bg paper is from Doodlebug Design. I love the sentiment stamp I used. It is from the Farmyard Funnies stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps.
Hope you've been checking out the daily projects of my DT Sisters each day. If not, you sure are missing some awesomeness!! And you still have time to join us for our challenge. You have until 10pm,. EST tonight to link. So get to crafting and join in!!!
Well that's it for me today. Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very cute card!!!Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Nana said...

Too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

FUN! Love that great background paper with all those sweet little animals. And,your duck is cute as can be. Happy Saturday to you - enjoy!

Scrapper69 said...

Now that just put a big old smile on my face! Way to cute Sharon! :o)

Karon said...

Such a great card - thanks for stopping by today :-)

Scrapping Girl said...

That's about the most fun title for a blog post EVER! Made me laugh! Your card is just darling :)
Michelle

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cute !! Love the shape and the colors !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

I just love this card! It quacks me up! Seriously....where do you get all this adorable background paper with animals on it? Love it!
Hugs,
S.

teachermom5 said...

What a fun little card. That little duck is so cute and I love the pattern paper!