Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chocolate Bunny


Good Morning! Hope you are having a great start to your weekend. And I hope you can get into your crafty space today. I'm at work, but I intend to head to mine when I get home! It is my pleasure to be able to present you with the Daily Project over at Exploring Cricut today. Since we have all of these Grands I thought I might had better get started on my Easter cards. Now, who doesn't like chocolate bunnies? Okay, I know everybody doesn't, but I sure do! I cute this one from the Easter 2010 cartridge. It can be found at the #25 spot on the overlay. I cut it at 305 inches. I also cut the Egg that is at the #19 spot on the overlay. I cut it at 4.25 inches using some paper that I got at Hobby Lobby. It is from their open stock. I just love how it makes my egg look professionality dyed!! The great sentiment is from the "Easter Punnies" stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps. I think it goes perfectly with my bunny! I finished the front with some brown half pearls from Recollections. On the inside I put a mini bunny, pearls and this sentiment is from Mary's "Easter Blessing" stamp set.
Now, if you haven't been checking with us everyday to see what my DT Sister's and Brother have been creating for their Daily Project, then you sure have been missing our on some awesomeness for sure!! Also, you still have time to enter our 'Luck of the Irish' challenge. Just create a new project with a Cricut cut of a shamrock on it and link it by 10pm, EST, tonight. Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend! And I hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! I loved getting those chocolate bunnies in my Easter basket when I was a kid.

snappy scrappy said...

super cute!!

Scrapping Girl said...

Love love love the chevron paper for the egg! And looking at the bunny makes me wish I had a chocolate bunny to eat....how far away is Easter? Such a fun sentiment too!
Michelle

Nana said...

Too cute MeeMee. Love how you did the egg on the inside.

Nana

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooohhh...the story of my life! I never met any kind of chocolate that I didn't like...lol! This is just too cute Sharon!

Scrapper69 said...

I'm with you Sharon... Gotta LOVE the chocolate bunnies this time of year! YUMMY! LOL LOVE your card... the egg looks Fabulous and the bunny just makes me hungry! hahahha
The inside of your card looks amazing as always my friend! :O)
Happy St. Patricks day!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute bunny and I love the chevron paper.

Pam said...

Love those chocolate Easter bunnies, YUM-O!! Yours turned out adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card Sharon! The chevron egg is awesome and adore that yummy choc bunny:) Great card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

~ Jo ~ said...

Soo stinkin cute!!

Hugs,
Jo