Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wobble Wednesday Challenge #26-Sweets

The challenge that ends today over at Actions Wobble Challenge is to make a project that includes a sweet treat on or in it. Since I needed a birthday card I decided to go with this great cupcake from the Sweet Treats cartridge. I used my Gypsy Girl and hid all of the tick marks. I also hid the little dots so they wouldn't cut. I knew I wouldn't be using them. I used the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder on the icing and the Polka Dots folder on the wrapper. The bg pattern paper is from DCWV the Celebrations Stack. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment is from the Handwritten Notes stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I added faux half pearls to the icing and in the top two corners of the sentiment piece. And my cupcake is on an action wobble!!! How fun is that?!!  Hope y'all like my card!!!! :)


5 comments:

Nana said...

Adorable. The inside of your cards are always so pretty.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Migdalia said...

Very Cute!!Yummy!!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Loving those bright, happy colors and prints and that cupcake is really cute. The action wobble makes this card even more fun!

Scrapper69 said...

Another Fabulous card! Gotta LOVE the "ACTION" going on! The inside looks wonderful too Sharon! :o)

crazyaboutcricut said...

The colors you used are amazing! Thanks for joining us for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hope you’ll join us again this week :O)

Jenny – Action Wobble DT