Friday, September 21, 2012

I don't like the new blogger!!

Well I'm tellin y'all that I just don't like the new blogger. Not one little bit!!! I have to confess that I deleted some of my comments! Yeah! I Know!!! That darn delete button is right next to the publish one and I hit the wrong one!! I sat here screaming nooooooooo, but it didn't do me a bit of good. Those comments went to neverland!! So, if you don't see your comment, then know that I really didn't mean to delete it!! It's how they have this darn new blogger set up!!! Sorry!!!! :(
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend planned. I'm off work so  Mom and I are going shopping!!! :)

6 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh no Sharon! I can relate about the screaming does NOT help! I've done the same thing while trying to publish a comment from my phone. I could not find a way to go back and retrieve the comment no matter how long I tried! Every time I think I'm got a grip on the blogging world - they go and change the rules... don't feel to bad - you're not alone ♥

Kim said...

I've done the same thing Sharon!

Anonymous said...

I hate when they change things. It takes me forever to learn how things work ...then they change it! Grrrrr

Craftin Desert Divas said...

I agree with you! I don't like the new blogger either. Why must they change everything...


Tara

~ Jo ~ said...

Sharon don't sweat it...I'm sure the commentors of the comments that were deleted won't take it personally.. =)
I know I wouldn't...I hope you had a great time shopping and I want to say thank you for putting my giveaway post on your side bar! Thank you!!

Hugs,
Jo

Pam said...

I have trouble with my blogger too!!!
Pam