Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday

One of the sweet young ladies that I work with is having a birthday this Friday, and I just had to make her a card. She is such a very special young lady. She is my head cashier on Thursday nights and we have a really good time. We get our work done, but have fun doing it. I cut the cake from the Smiley Cards that is on my Gypsy Girl. I used the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder D'Vine Swirl on the icing. The flames of the candles were colored with Spica Glitter Pens. I hid the face features so I could stamp one on. I used the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps. The bg pattern papers are from DCWV-the Celebrations Stack. I put some Maraschino Twine from The Twinery, around the top of the top layer. My sentiment is from the Mini Messages stamp set from Scrappy Mom's Stamps. I trimmed it down and popped it up over the twine. Then I put the cake on an Action Wobble. I think she will love it!!!
Since I have twine and an action wobble on my card I will be entering it into the Action Wobble challenge. Hope y'all like my card!!!! :)
                                              I couldn't get a real good picture of it wobbling.

9 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute card...I love the papers!

Adrian said...

cute!!

Nana said...

Fantastic card. Love that you decorated the inside as well. Always love the action wobbles.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Kate said...

Adorable especially the Peachy Face you added to it. Thank you for joining us over at Action Wobbles.

Hugs,
Kate
Action Wobble DT
Scrappers Creative Corner

crazyaboutcricut said...

Omg, I so love this! Thanks for joining us over at the Action Wobble Challenge :)

Jenny ~ Action Wobble DT

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a great card - love that Peachy face:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all your wobble cards. This is adorable. Love that cheeky little cake.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the papers you used.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Sharon, this is SO cute! Love that adorable face and awesome papers!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com