Monday, May 7, 2012

Paper Playtime Blog Hop and Cardz TV Stamps Blog Hop Winners

Click here for my Blogaversary Give-a-way

This is gonna be short and sweet. First I do want to thank 'everyone' who came by, looked, left a comment and those that follow me and those who were not followers but decided I was worthy enough to start following. Thank You!!!!
For the Paper Playtime Anything Goes Blog Hop, the winner is:
Sherrie K. said...
Aaaw, what a cute card:) I love baby cards and this is fantastic!
Sherrie K
April 30, 2012 4:06 PM
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/

For Cardz TV Stamps Mom's The Word Blog Hop, the winner is:
teachdanz said...
this is sooo gorgeous Sharon!! I love the paper, the pearls, the flowers - it is just elegant!
Happy Cinco de Mayo:-)
Nicole
May 6, 2012 1:17 AM

Congratulations Ladies!!! Send me an e-mail with you mailing info so I can get your candy in the mail to you!! anmeron at alabamabroadband dot net

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Yippy,..thanks Sharon!! I am off to email you! Thanks again!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com