Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #119-All Hearts Come Home for Christmas

Happy Friday Crafters!!!! It's time for a new challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge. And our challenge is 'All Hearts Come Home for Christmas'. Make a card, layout or craft project for Christmas using hearts and any colors you'd like. I was blessed to be able to get an Imagine from Walmart on Thanksgiving, so I decided to use it to make my card. I used the Snow Angel Imagine Cartridge to print and cut the 2nd house on page 26 of the booklet. I did all of the layers also. I cut an extra chimney and several extra of the tree. I popped up the chimney and the tree and then the house. The shape behind the house is from the preloaded stuff that is on the Imagine, as is the heart. The cardstock I cut the shape from is Little Yellow bicycle-Snowman Delight. I used the top part of the cardstock with the snowflakes on it. The print on the heart is from the Snow Angel cartridge. It has trees on it and one of them is the same as the tree in front of the house. I cut two hearts so I could pop up one of them. The faux pearls are from a Prima-Say it in Pearls that I cut apart. The sentiment is from the Home for Christmas stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps. Check them out! Mary's stamps are so awesome!! This is our last challenge for this year. We will be taking a break for Christmas. But don't fret to much. We will be back with a new challenge on Friday, January 6th, 2012. We at Paper Cutz Challenge hope each of you have an awesomely wonderful Holiday Season!!! Now it is your turn to create a Christmas project with Hearts. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Make sure you check out what my DT Sisters have made for your viewing pleasure. Awesomeness for sure!!! Hope ya'll like my card!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh Sharon, what a lovely card! i really love the sweet image and the sentiment is perfect. Makes me feel a bit homesick for all of my family right now! The inside is very pretty also..love it!

Melissa said...

Very cute Sharon, lovely!

Unknown said...

love it....thanks for being in Mary's blog hop

crafty queen said...

I love this card and the pearls are just the topping on the cake (card). TFS

gdobberteen at yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Love your card. Great colors

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com