Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bitten By The Bug 2-Meow...Mouse!

Hello!! Looks like I'm back to my can't get a project posted in a timely manner for the challenge over at Bitten By The Bug 2! I've been kinda draggy lately. I think it's this crazy weather we're having here in Alabama. It snowed here yesterday! Yeah!! Now, we are 'not' the snow capital of the world. It didn't stick here in our little town but some other places had it on the grass and decks. It was really pretty and big flakes. Hope ya'lls weather isn't as crazy as ours!! Okay, now onto the current challenge. They are asking that you use the mouse on the Meow Lite Cartridge. And if you don't have this cart, use one from another cartridge. Now this isn't a cartridge that I had attended to buy. But some how or another it ended up in my buggy and came home with me. It really does have some cute cuts on it, and the little mouse is one of them. Using my Gypsy Girl, I flipped him so he would be facing the other direction, cut him twice so I could pop one layer up. I hid the eye so I could use a little black faux pearl instead. The Christmas tree is from the Celebrate With Flourish cartridge. I cut it twice and ran most of it off the screen so I could get the trunk in brown. Popped up one layer of the tree also. I used green and red bling for the ornaments. The star I colored with a gold Spica pen. The sentiment is from the Home for Christmas stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps. I punched out a green and a red piece, off centered them, stamped and popped it up. I used the same green and red bling on the sentiment piece and in the corner, just different sizes. The striped paper is from Hobby Lobby-Paper Studio-open stock. I'm making Christmas cards for our Grands and since we have 9 of them and our oldest is engaged so that makes 10, I'm trying to keep them pretty simple. Ya'll still have time to make something with this cute little mouse and enter it over at BBTB2. Hope ya like my mousey card!!! :)

11 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

All the bling on the tree is so cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

jessica said...

this is so adorable! Love all the bling :)
TFS

scrappinC said...

Cute card. Love how you did the mouse and the sentiment is wonderful.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Anonymous said...

I just love the tree. So cute!

NancyD said...

Ok, this is just cute. Really simple always looks wonderful and your card is nice inside and out. NancyD

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww Sweet! Love the candy cane stripe and all the bling. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 again this week. Snow, eh? YIKES! xxD

A Little Time said...

Oh, this is so sweet!! I love how you decorated the tree and how you perfectly finished the inside.

Sherrie K. said...

Another adorable card! I just love the striped paper:) Adorable mouse and cute tree!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Sharon this is just too cute...I can feel a scraplift coming on!!
xoxo Joy

girlia said...

Love it.

Debbie said...

Cute card!! So neat to decorate the inside, too!