Monday, November 14, 2011

Bitten By The Bug 2-Contest-Boy Crazy

Bitten By The Bug 2 is having a contest sponsored by My Pink Stamper!! The winner gets her boy Crazy stamp set!!! This started last Wednesday, 11/9 and only goes for a week, so not much more time to enter but you can if you hurry. You are to make a new Cricut project that is masculine/boy themed. I decided to use the horse from the Create-a-Critter cartridge. Using my Gypsy Girl, I flipped him so he would face the opposite direction. I also used the hide contour and hid the eyes so I could use jiggle ones. My bg paper is from K and Company-Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy Pad. I used some twine from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment was computer generated using the Croobie font at 28 pts. Hope ya'll like my boy card!!! :)

7 comments:

girlia said...

cute

Karen Pinsonat said...

A have a soft spot for googly eyes, I love them! Very cute card, thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

cricutalltime said...

very cute.love the paper.like the inside too.tfs

Janis said...

Your cards always make me smile! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Sharon, how cute! I love the gogle eyes and the stitching looks awesome!
Sherrie K
http:/;sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute both inside and out! Perfect apper too! Thanks for joining the contest at BBTB2 and best of luck! xxD

~JulieH~ said...

Oh he is too cute with his red neckerchief! And asalways Sharon beautifully finished on the inside too!Giid luck in the contest at BBTB2
Juliexx