Friday, October 28, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #115

It's Friday again and we all know what that means! The weekend is ahead 'and' it's time for a new challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge. Our theme this week is "Turning Over a New Leaf". We would love for you to make a card, layout or craft project for Fall using LOTS of leaves and any colors you'd like 'Except' green and blue. Now, I'm here to tell you that I really had to keep going through my stash to find something for the bg that didn't have any green or blue on it. And I have some great leaf papers that I would have loved to use, but couldn't. I found this in my DCWV-the Autumn Splendor Stack. The tree I cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and the pumpkins are from the Create-a-Critter cartridge. The leaves are a punch that I've had forever, welllll maybe not forever, but a long time. I used the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder on my tree. The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's-A Holiday to Remember stamp set. That's it. Don't forget to check out what my DT Sister's have created for some inspiration. Awesomeness for sure!!! And now it is your turn. You have until midnight EST, Thursday, November 3rd to link up your creation. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

3 comments:

NancyD said...

Yes, there are lots of leaves on this card. I love it - cute and colorful. The pumpkins are a great addition too. Have a great day! NancyD

Sherrie K. said...

Great card Sharon! This card reminds me of a big tree us kids use to jump out of and into a huge pile of leaves in the fall. I love it......and the cute stack of pumpkins are adorable! So colorful:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Love all the colors in your card Sharon! Great job.