Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cardz TV-Cricut Cardz Challenge #92

Click here for the Paper Playtime challenge.

The current challenge over at Cardz TV-Cricut Cardz is called 'Hootie Halloween'. The challenge is to make a Halloween card using an owl from any Cricut Cartridge and any colors you'd like. I cut my owl from the Camp Out cartridge and the tree is from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. I embossed the tree using the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder.The bg paper is from the 97 cents Halloween paper pack from Walmart. The sentement is a wooden stamp. I used Glossy Accents on the moon and some bling in the top corners and the corners of the sentiment piece. This challenge goes until midnight, EST, Tuesday, October 11th, so that means ya'll have plenty of time to join in on the fun!!! Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

7 comments:

Sheena said...

This is a Great Halloween card! I might have to try the challenge out. It looks like a lot of fun. About your background paper I check at my WM every time I'm in there an they still haven't updated everything in the craft area..they don't even have Cricut Lite carts :( Hopefully soon. I might check out another WM that is near by. TFS

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, it's just perfect, thanks for joining CCC!

Scrapper69 said...

Look at you getting this done soooo early! LOL I LOVE it! It looks spooky and that 99 cent paper goes so well with it... Love the scenery! :o) Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Crict Cardz! :o)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

oooohhh...what a fun card! Just the right amount of spooky! I love that creepy looking tree and that owl looks seriously spooky! Fun card!

Nana Donna said...

Great card, love the owl and that background paper is perfect!

Joy said...

Cute !! Love all the cuts! That owl is spooky cool!!
xoxo Joy

teachermom5 said...

Really terrific card. I love the inside, it looks wonderful. Happy to be a new follower.