Thursday, September 8, 2011

Exciting News

I have some exciting news to share with ya'll. I have been chosen as a new Design Team Member at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!!! It is such an honor to join the awesome team that Mary has over there. They are so very talented. Please come and join in the challenge each week. Next week I will debut my first DT creation. The challenges are posted on Fridays and run until the following Thursday at midnight EST. Hope to see ya'll over there with a creation to share!! :)

6 comments:

scrappinC said...

Congrats on your being chosen as a design team member. I can't wait to see your debut design.
Cindy Lou

~JulieH~ said...

Congratulations Sharon! You'll be a great asset to the team!
Juliexx

Carole Beath said...

Oh Sharon, big congratulations to you on being on the Paper Cutz Challenge DT. You will be a great addition to their team.
Have a great weekend.
Carole

Sherrie K. said...

Congratulations Sharon!!! I can't wait to see more of your projects!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Nooo Way!!!! Congrats Sharon! How AWESOME is that! I'm soooo super happy for you! Can't wait to see wait you make for next weeks challenge! :o)

Nana Donna said...

Congratulations Sharon that is great news. You deserve it your creations are always so well put together and I always enjoy how you do the insides