Monday, September 5, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #90

The current challenge at Cricut Cardz is to make a card using the card feature from any cartridge, using any colors and occassion. I designed a card on my Gypsy Girl and decided I didn't like it when I got ready to cut it, so I designed this one. I used the Birthday Bash cartridge. The card feature on page 48.  The card base is cut from Bazzill cardstock. The DP is from Heidi Grace. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns set. I punched out the circle around it and then another one a little bigger. I used Blossom twine from The Twinery as a hanger. Did some faux stitching and used some half pearls on the sentiment piece and on the bird. She was kinda hard to photograph. Well, the inside was since she didn't seem to want to stand up on her own two feet!! :) Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)
I forgot to mention that this challenge goes until midnight EST, Tuesday, September 13th. Plenty of time for you to join in on the fun!! :)

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Sharon this is just way to cute!!! I love the polka dot pattern and the cute little tag. You even addede those cute little pearls. Great touch and SO super cute! Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

This is a darling card! I'm loving that patterned paper. Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Melissa said...

Too cute, great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining CCC!

Joy said...

Oh this lil birdie is sooo cute !! Love the papers and that cute lil tag !! I hope y'all are staying dry...I'm sick of all this rain !!
xoxo Joy

Jeri said...

Geez, Sharon, you're making lots of cards lately. I've visited you twice in the last hour for different cards. You're a busy lady. Thanks for sharing this adorable birdie card with us at Cricut Cardz. Love the "tweet" sentiment.

jessica said...

awww so super "tweet" love it!

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo TWEET! Ok I just had to say that! LOL Adorable shape card Sharon! I like the added touch with the twine and the stamp!