Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #27

The current challenge at Birthday Sundaes is to make a belated birthday card. And don't forget to add birthday wording on the front of your card. I decided to cut the frog from the Create-A-Critter cartridge. I cut two so I could pop one layer up. The frog can be found on page 24. The DP I used to cut it with is from K and Company-Life's Little Occasions-Primary Designer Paper Pad. The solid piece is the back side of the pattern piece. The bg DP is the great balloon paper that I used last week. It was laying there on top of my scrap pile just calling my name! I just had to use it again. It is from K and Company-Confetti Designer Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The top sentiment is from My Pink Stamper More Punny-licious stamp set. The bottom is half of a wooden stamp. I masked the 'happy' so it wouldn't stamp. I didn't cut the eyes for the frog. I just had to use these big googlie eyelashed eyes!! I love them! I saved the smile that cut out and put it on the inside. Hop over and join in on the fun! Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS! This is soooo CUTE! The googlie eyes really add to this card! I would totally forget you missed my birthday! LOL Maybe that's the whole point! EH? LOL

Carley said...

OH MY WORD!!!! I love this sentiment it made me giggle sorry I froggot he he he! So cute! Love it!!!

Tanya said...

How cute is that frog? Oh my...too stinkin' cute!! Love the eyes and the sentiment and the inside of your card! CUTE!

Tara said...

I just love those googly eyes! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes this week!
Tara - DT member
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Your card is fabulous....How cool are those googly eyes! Love them:)
Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the eyes! I've seen the colored ones but not with eyelashes! It is such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Joy said...

I just LOVE that frog..he is adorable !!!
xoxo Joy

Kristie said...

This is adorable and I love the eyes!!! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!