Monday, July 4, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #16

I just love the anything goes Birthday Card weeks over at Birthday Sundaes, 'cus you can make any type of Birthday card that you want. I picked up this designer paper from Sandy Lion-Toy Story Silhouettes when I finally made it to JoAnns last week. I knew when I saw it that I would use it to make our youngest Grandson's birthday card. He loves Woody. His Birthday isn't until September but you can never be to ahead of yourself with these things. Something always seems to come up and I have to scramble to get a card made. I'm now ready for his!! I cut the 'Howdy', Woody and the star from the Toy Story cartridge. I didn't cut all of the layers for the star. I wanted to use it for the Birthday wording that you have to have on the front of your card for the challenge. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Everyday Occasions stamp set. It fit perfectly on the star. I did some doodling around the letters and star. Popped up the star and Woody. They post a new challenge every Sunday so ya have until Saturday to create and enter. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Aawww...it's Woody..my grandson loves Woody also! What a cute little guy and I love the sentiment stamped on your stars..just perfect! I'm impressed that you have a card ready and the birthday is still months ahead...ahhh...you inspire me Sharon!

Vivi Martínez said...

Sharon, I love this one. My nephew is also a Woody's fan and I am sure he would love anything with that background paper!
Great card!!!!
I am so glad that the Birthday Sundaes challenges are helping you in being ahead with your birthday Cards. I know I love to see your creations there!!!
Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.
Big hugs, Vivi

Scrapper69 said...

This is so cute Sharon! You know I got this cartridge and I haven't used it yet! (GASP) I know... CRAZY! But thats me I guess! I better break this cartridge out real soon! :o)

Nana Donna said...

Cute cute, love that Woody creation

Tara said...

Great card! That backgorund paper is just perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at birthday Sundaes!
Tara
http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/