Monday, June 13, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #95

This weeks challenge over at Paper Cutz is anything goes with a twist. You can make a card, layout, craft project using any theme 'but' you can only use the colors pink, white and black!!! Three colors that look great together, but what do you make with those colors?!! I decided to use my Expression 2. So this is also my first completed project using my new toy!! I used the Just a Note cartridge. I really like the bike. I think it looks so cute in pink. I used Diamond Stickles on the handlebar grips, seat and pedal. I don't know if they still have the seats with the sparkle to them or not, but I remember having a banana seat on my bike and it had what looked like glitter on the inside to make it sparkle!! I haven't used these flowers in a long time. They are from Michaels. They are from the bridal section and come in a little bucket. I glued two together and used some pink chalk on them. I didn't put a sentiment of it. I will when I decide what I'm gonna use it for. I just like the polka dot papers I used for the bg. I picked them up at Hobby Lobby today. All their single sheets are half off. This is a really simple and fast card to put together. I'm gonna love working with my E2!! Hop over and enter a project for the challenge. You have until midnight EST, Thursday, June 16th. Plenty of time!! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Awww...Sharon...what a cutie-patootie card! I love those colors together and you came up with the perfect way to showcase them! Just cute as can be...love it!

Joy said...

How Cute !! I love all the polka dots!
xoxo Joy

Sherrie K. said...

Cute bike, love the polka dot paper!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

cute!

Scrapper69 said...

What an ADORABLE CARD Sharon! I had to giggle a little when I read about your bike... I had one like that! Except mine was blue! My Banana seat was blue with glitter on it... I remember it like it was yesterday! :o) Love your card! Thanks for reminding me of that! :o)