Thursday, June 2, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays

Guess ya'll came by to see what I created for Flaunt It Fridays. Well, I'm sorry to say that last week was the last challenge for us. I'm so very sad about it but understand why Sandra is closing the challenge blog. I had some of the best DT Sisters and I'll miss doing the challenges. But I know something else will come along in due time. To my wonder DT Sisters: Love you Ladies and I was so proud and honored to have gotten to know ya'll and be on the team with ya!! To everyone: Come on back and check out what I'll have to share in a day or two. I'll be at work today so won't get any crafting done, but I should have something to share sometime Saturday. Have an awesome day!!! Stay cool! It was just a few weeks ago we were wanting some warmer weather and now we want cooler!! LOL We are having uncommon temps in the middle to high 90's here in Alabama. When I went to work yesterday afternoon, it was 100!!! This is August weather. Wonder what it will be then?! :)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Geez Sharon.... Sorry to hear about the Flaunt it Fridays! You were in excellent company with the DT! You all did a fabulous job! Try and stay cool! :o)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So Sad about FIF!
On a happier note congrats you won my blog candy! Please come check out my blog! :)