Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #77

Here I am, right up to the last minute getting my card posted for Cricut Cardz . One of these days I'll have my act together and get all challenges done in a timely manner. Well, maybe not!! LOL Anyhoo, the challenge is to make a card using the card feature from any cartridge, using any colors and theme. I went with the Life's A Party Cartridge. I really like the pirate map so I used the card feature for it. It can be found on page 44. I used Peachy Keen Boy Mates Face Assortment for the face on the circle and the sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Amusing Animals Stamp Set. A really easy, quick and simple card to put together. I think it will be great for a male, be he small or big. Mary will post a new challenge tomorrow but you do have until midnight EST tonight to enter this challenge. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

5 comments:

Shar said...

Wow yours Came out so cool!!!
Aloha,
Shar

girlia said...

Adorable

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love this! I love pirate themes...just so stinking cute! I'm trying to get my grandson's room finished and am using pirate stuff. I blame it on seeing Johnny Depp in all the Pirate movies!!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

LOVE this card - what a fabulous idea Sharon!!!
Gorgeous,
Hugs,
M

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE how this came out Sharon! Simple is always a great way to go when your short on time... and this is Terrific! I haven't used this cartridge yet... but now I'm gonna have to! TFS! :o)