Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bitten By The Bug 2-Cloud

This week over at Bitten By The Bug 2 the challenge is to use the cloud from the Pooh and Friends cartridge. Of course if you don't have this cart, you can use a cloud from any cart. I flipped through the book trying to decide what I was going to use to make my card. I picked the tree on page 46, the grass on page 29 and the kite on page 39. Thought those would go good with my clouds. I used my Gypsy Girl and hid the big cloud so I could cut more of the smaller one. The kite string is twine from Papertrey Ink. I haven't decided what I will use this card for so I haven't put a sentiment on it yet. Really a very quick and simple card to make. Since their new challenges starts on Mondays, you have plenty of time to create something with a cloud on it and link it up!! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)
Sorry these pictures are so bad. Could not seem to get them to come out good for nothing!!!

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the kite! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

Carole Beath said...

What a great combination. Clouds, a blue sky and a kite. Thanks for joining us at our BBTB2 card challenge.
Carole

Anna Waarvik said...

What a nice summer card!

girlia said...

cute!

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out cute Sharon! I like the clouds popped up!

Joy said...

Such a sweet lil scene you created !! Love it !
xoxo Joy

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute, Sharon! Love the kite in the tree. perfect with the clouds. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week. xxD