Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birthday Sundaes #14

Oh my funness! This week over at Birthday Sundaes the challenge is to make a shaped birthday card!! I so love shaped cards, although I don't make a whole lot of them. I think they are just so cute!!! I made one and didn't really like it a whole lot so I went back to the drawing board-well, my Gyspy Girl and started over. I decided to use the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. I used the shadow cut and welded them together and then did the layers. Both sentiments that I used are from My Pink Stamper stamp set Tweetie Hoo Puns. Perfect for bird cards!!! You have until Saturday the 26th to enter. Don't forget to include birthday wording/greeting/sentiment on the front of your card!! No squares or rectangles allowed as the shapes!! There's also a prize to be won this week. A cartridge!!! Go check out the details! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)


9 comments:

girlia said...

love this bird shaped card

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so cute Sharon! Your blog design looks so pretty!

Unknown said...

Sharon - This is too, too cute!! I love your little birdie card! :) Laurel

Glenda said...

Cute card! Like the sentiments!
Glenda

Nana Donna said...

Cute cute cute, great job on the shaped card, they can be difficult. great colors.
Hugs

Vivi Martínez said...

Sharon I LOVE that bird!!!
I am with you, shape cards are just too cute and that bird came out wonderfully.
I love when I see your creations at Birthday Sundaes!
Vivi

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute little birdie card! I just gotta get this cart:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a CUTE birdie Card! I really should look at that cartridge more! I also noticed since we changed the color of your blog that your pictures POP more now and show lots of details! Looking good my friend.... looking good! :o)

Michelle said...

How stinkin' cute is this bird!?! I love this shape! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!