Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blogger Awards

I'm sure that Tanya, Jenn, Theresa/Mimi, Libby, Carley and Sheandra think that I wasn't going to tell about the awesome awards that they so honored me with. I did not forget, I just allowed myself to keep putting it off. I received all of these awards in March. I want to thank each of you for honoring me in this way.
Best Friend Blogger Award from Tanya, Jenn and Theresa/Mimi
Versatile Award from Jenn and Libby
Attitude Award from Carley
Stylish Award from Sheandra
Each of these awards have different rules to follow.
Best Friend: post about on your blog with link to the sender and pass on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly
Versatile: thank person who gave to you, tell 7 things about yourself and send to 15 other bloggers
Attitude: tell 3 things about yourself that nobody knows and pass on to 5 other bloggers
Stylish: thank and link to person who awarded you, share 8 things about yourself, pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered and contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
I'm not going to pass these on. I'm really sorry! I can't just pick a few to award. I love all of the blogs that I follow and get such inspiration from each one. I just can't single anyone out. I will have these posted on my side bar. Thank you ladies for the honor!!! :)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

YOu're very welcome Sharon! And don't worry I didn't either... There are just toooo many wonderful places for inspiration... Just glad I could pass a little something along! :o)

girlia said...

Congratulations Sharon

Maria Matter said...

congrats on all your awards Sharon!

I like how you did this write up about your awards, I have a hard time picking & passing them on too!

Thanks for leaving a 'smile' on my blog today!
Hope you're having a great day!
hugs & blessings!