Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jitterbuggin-National Pig Day

Now who would have thunk that there was a National Pig Day?! Well, Sheri of Jitterbuggin told us that March 1st. was the day!!! I sure didn't know!! Sooooo in celebration of Pig Day, she says to make a card with a pig on it. Also, use at least 2 different patterned papers, add some buttons and use your Cricut!!! Sheri says you can use any sketch. Even make a shape card if you want. Now, I just had to use Piglet
from the Pooh and Friends Cartridge on my card. I couldn't decide what type of card to make though. I finally decided Piglet would look cute on an easel card. The 2 patterned papers I used are from Cosmo Cricket-Garden Variety. The buttons are from my button jar. I used some Papertrey Ink twine in the buttons. The sentiment I did on the computer and just cut out. The pink smile is where it cut out from Piglet. Now, you have until tonight to make a card.  So hurry and create and then post. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)
For some reason or another, blogger will not let me post a photo. I had to copy and paste. Sorry it is so small. I'm not savvy enough to know how to make it bigger!

5 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Sharon, this is adorable! I love Piglet...who knew there was a National Pig Day!!! LOL!!! TFS!
Hugs,
Mary

Scrapper69 said...

Ohhhh Sharon... this came out soooo cute! I LOVE easel cards and yours turned out adorable! Sorry about the trouble your having with blogger... mine won't let me download photo's so I switched my Internet over to Firefox and it worked that way for me... I think it's Internet explorer that's the problem... But then again maybe it is blogger.... :o)

Libby Beach said...

Very very cute!! Love little Piglet! :)

Jovan said...

That is really cute!

Sherri said...

Cute, cute easel card......I love piglet!!!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!