Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday Sundaes-#2

This week at the new challenge blog Birthday Sundaes the theme is Spring Birthday Cards. Don't forget to put a birthday greeting or sentiment on the front. I let the cardstock do most of the work for me on this card. I just love it!! I cut the little birds from the Once Upon A Princess Cartridge. I flipped one so they would face each other. I colored the legs and feet with a black Copic and used a little black half pearl for the eyes. The sentiment is from a stamp I have in my stash. Hop over and join in on the fun!! They post a new challenge on Sundays so you have plenty of time!! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

6 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very tweet card, ha ha I couldn't resist! I love that you decorated the inside of the card too! Thanks so much for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This card is so adorable! I love that paper stack and those birdies are so super tweet!! Love what you did with this! Thanks so much for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

girlia said...

very nice

Michelle said...

Very sweet card, Sharon! I love those birds! Thanks for playing with birthday Sundaes!

Vivi Martínez said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!
Love this card from outside to the inside. Love the BG paper and the birdies...It is just a great card!
I loved to see you sharing your beautuiful creations with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Big hugs,
Vivi

Scrapper69 said...

Your Card is adorable Sharon! Very Cute! :o)